I am so happy that finally my 4th book has been published!
A year full of engaged work has come to an end.
The last months were filled with writing nearly 500 pages (!!), with reviewing, with working with Selfpublishinglab.com (Anthony Puttee and his team (cover design, editing and layout)), and with book marketing.
The work for my book was really exhausting and a few months ago I felt stressed and nearly was not able to work anymore. Never had felt such emotions when working for a book.
The more I love seeing my book now finished.
And all stress was worth the effort.
I love my book and I love the work of Anthony’s team.
Here some info about my book:
The book is called “THE NEXT REVOLUTION IN BRANDING – BECOMING A KEY PERSON OF TRUST”
In this book Karin Sebelin teaches you the background and the 14 KEY COMPONENTS FOR BUILDING TRUST. She reveals the 10 KEY QUALITIES for “Becoming a Key Person of Trust (KPT)”.
Implement what you learn in the book and you can:
- Become successful with regard to trust
- Gain a new attitude with regard to success
- Gain self-trust and self-confidence
- Become authentic, credible and trustworthy
- Develop character and attitude
- Make a difference, become unique and distinctive / Position yourself
- Better present and better perform
- Become visible and attractive (for people, contacts, dream customers)
- Become a thought leader / Build effective teams
- Convince with the own personal voice, message, mission, vision
- Create chances and opportunities / Get orders easily
- Develop a good reputation
- Enjoy more trust and influence
The book is a powerhouse resource packed with inspiring and new insights that will change the way that businesses approach trust, entrepreneurship and branding.
It is based upon a new branding concept, called “Becoming a Key Person of Trust (KPT)”, that is based on 4 pillars: 1. Trust, 2. Personality, 3. Leadership and 4. Brand. It is the “exclusive” education for entrepreneurs who want to achieve more.
More about me and the book here.
And watch the video: